The Philippines will face Yemen for the third time in almost two years, but this time in the Asian Cup 2019 qualifying game. In their first two face-off were World Cup 2018 qualifying games.
The Azkals will host the Yemeni footballers at the Panaad Park and Football Stadium in Bacolod City. The last time the Azkals were here was in 2013 during the Peace Cup friendly tournament.
To those who are interested to flock to the “City of Smiles” to watch our National Football Team, buy your tickets at all SM Ticket outlets nationwide. You can also purchase online through www.smtickets.com starting today August 18.
Category 1 Blue Grandstand Seats – P500
Category 2 Yellow Grandstand Seats – P300
Category 3 Green, Red, and Orange Grandstand area – P100
Category 4 Bleachers – P50
The squad selected to play against Yemen.
- Misagh BAHADORAN – Global Cebu FC
- Dylan DE BRUYCKER – Davao Aguilas FC
- Carlos DE MURGA – Ceres Negros FC
- Patrick DEYTO – Global Cebu FC
- Neil ETHERIDGE – Cardiff City FC
- Harry FÖLL – FC Hansa Rostock
- Joshua GROMMEN – Ceres Negros FC
- Kevin INGRESO – Ceres Negros FC
- Tyler MATAS – FC Meralco Manila
- Hikaru MINEGISHI – Global Cebu FC
- Jim Junior MUÑOZ – Ceres Negros FC
- Paul MULDERS – Global Cebu FC
- Nicholas O’DONNELL – Davao Aguilas FC
- Manuel OTT – Ceres Negros FC
- Mike Rigoberto OTT – Angthong United
- Stephan PALLA – Wolfsberger AC
- Iain RAMSAY – Ceres Negros FC
- Patrick REICHELT – Ceres Negros FC
- Simone ROTA – Davao Aguilas FC
- Dennis VILLANUEVA – Global Cebu FC
- Luke WOODLAND – Ceres Negros FC
- James YOUNGHUSBAND – Davao Aguilas FC
- Phil YOUNGHUSBAND – Davao Aguilas FC
Injured players: Javier Patiño, Amani Aguinaldo
Banned (yellow card accumulation): aisuke Sato